Tile and Grout Cleaning
While we clean carpets at a water pressure of 300 psi, our powerful truck-mounted machines are capable of blasting dirt and grime away from your tile & grout at up to 1,000 psi! The results that we’re able to get with tile and grout truly amazes us every time and it certainly makes for a fun and exciting cleaning.
Luckily, hard surfaces don’t require as much maintenance as carpets do; However, a good rule of thumb is to get your tile professionally cleaned every other time you get your carpets cleaned to prevent permanent discoloration or staining of your hard surfaces. We apply a layer of sealer to your grout lines after each cleaning, but once that sealer wears off, your grout becomes very susceptible to staining so it’s best to get it resealed sooner, rather than later.
The process of tile cleaning is simple, it just requires a couple pieces of heavy duty equipment, proper knowledge and experience. If you’re curious, here’s our process:
- Pre-Inspect the Surface to Check for Damage & Stains
- Sweep/Vacuum Away Loose Dirt & Debris
- Pre-Treat Hard Surface & Grout Lines
- Agitate the Surface to Further Loosen Up Grime and Grease
- Blast Away & Vacuum Everything With the SX-15 Hard Surface Tool
- Apply Sealer to the Grout Lines and Allow to Dry